"I'D STILL PICK MY FRIENDS OVER YOU" *LARGE* DENIM JACKET
YOU WERE EVERYTHING I WANTED
This men's Large black denim (made in USA) 100% cotton jacket features chainstitching that's been hand-cranked on an 80 year old Cornely embroidery machine. The embroidery thread is a white, grey and metallic silver, and the artwork is based on the song by New Found Glory.
*PLEASE NOTE that this is a handmade item, and the chainstitching is done on a hand-crank machine. Minor imperfections (if any) can be seen in photos).
- Shoulder seam (it's a dropped shoulder) to bottom of sleeve: 21"
- Top of collar fold to bottom of back: 28"
- Shoulder seam to shoulder seam: 26"
- Side-seam to side-seam at hem: 24"
- (Feel free to email email@example.com to inquire about any other measurements)